- I’m 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I’ll be full term in 12 days! Since the midwives will let me go as long as two weeks past my due date, this baby could come any time between now and March 13th, although I’m hoping for somewhere around the due date.
- My guess is it’s a girl. We shall see!
- My sister is having a boy, due July 3rd. Our parents are about as ridiculously excited as you could imagine them being, what with expecting their first two grandchildren this year and all.
- (I told you this blog would be about babies.)
- Charles passed his first actuary exam this week! And by passed I mean kicked the snot out of it. What a smarty pants. I am very proud of him.
- We’re getting a new (to us!) car this week. The Volvo is on it’s last leg and needs repairs more costly than the car’s value, so it’s time to put her down. We’re very thankful to be able to get a new car without taking out a loan and making Dave Ramsey cry.
- The nursery curtains and crib skirt came out splendidly, and we’re just about finished! I ordered some prints through Etsy from a lady in Australia (oh hi, globalization), and I’m waiting for them to arrive. Once I frame those and put up some shelves, we’ll be finished!
That’s all for now. Stay tuned for hopefully more than one-a-month blogging from your’s truly.